Translate

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Latest Card Makes






Hello crafter's 

Today I am showcasing some of my latest card creations inspired by  Make Cards magazine which I love. 

I find when making cards I tend to stick to the same design... tent fold! 
Now don't get me wrong, the old tent fold cards are fabulous BUT life can get a bit mundane when we stick to the same old thing right? so this time round I've branched out a little and tried some new designs including: Pocket Cards & Dutch Fold Cards. 

The pocket cards are super fun to make. They have two pocket on the front with an assortment of ephemera inside including: mini tags, sentiments & cut outs . These cards are a great way to use up scraps too, and trust me, I have large amounts of scrap paper!



The second design I tried was the "Dutch Fold" 
This design is wonderful and relatively straight forward to make. 
The main flap opens up reveling 2 smaller flaps that are kind of like little doors, very cute. 




Rocker Cards are super easy to make and look great! 
Simply trace or die cut a circle shape (mine is a 14cm diameter circle). Cut of circle, layer with patterned paper and add sentiment/s & embellishments









A few other cards I have made this week also. 




Time to get back to the crafts

Happy crafting

Shazza 










No comments:

Post a Comment