Translate

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Baby Boy Mini Album


Feast your eyes on the cutest baby album ever! 

Front cover

This little gem took me a couple of days to make. It all started with the Cricut machine and an SVG file to cut the album out. For this I used powder blue cardstock. 

Next up after cutting the album out, I fished through my ever growing collection of patterned papers and found all my baby related one's ( I swear I spend half my time looking for stuff when crafting as there is just SO much stuff!)

There is 3 page sets with this mini album that fold up concertina style so I like to glue patterned papers to these page sets which are cut from powder blue cardstock. 

Once the page sets have been completed with the patterned paper its time to unleash the lace and make some pockets (along with paper tuck pockets etc) 

Tuck pocket

Mini ephemera card

Tuck pocket



These little albums are fun to make (although the can be a bit fiddly at times), the end result is always very pleasing. 

Tiny envelope & journal cards



Check out the video flip through 



Time to get back to the craft desk. 

Happy Crafting 

Shazza 









No comments:

Post a Comment